In 2019, the Friend's Association of Fringe Beer Sheva was established with the aim of promoting and ensuring the sustainability of the theater. It seeks to promote national and international recognition, encourage local and original cultural and artistic activities, initiate and enable a platform for young people and communities in the Negev in creating collaborations.
The Fringe acts as an artistic and community body that brings about real change by raising significant issues in public consciousness and discourse.
Membership in the Friends Association Benefits:
- Performances in the Be'er Sheva Fringe - entry to all the fringe performances that take place in the theater hall.
- Personal invitations to premieres, receptions, literary events, special events for holidays, as well as meetings with actors and creators.
- A special annual event for members of the Friends Association.
- Discount on the purchase of tickets for the festival performances
Membership in the association is annual and is tax deductible. Membership in the Friends Association is personal and tickets are non-transferable
Members of the Friends Association 2019-2020
- Ms. Gila Yekutieli
- Mrs. Anat Efrati
- Mrs. Nurit Kars
- Mrs. Noa Groisro
- Mrs. Drora Banani
- Mr. Shmuel Shalom
- Ms. Irit Greenbaum
- Mr. Asher Greenbaum
- CPA Moshe Pereg
- Ms. Yarona Ben Shalom Richardson
- Dr. Mishka Avnat